ProGo Rental Criteria
- Reliable Source of Income. All income sources must have verifiable documentation.; income should be 3.5 to 4 times the rent.
- Employees, you will need either the last 2 pay stubs, a letter from employer stating starting date and wage or last year’s W2. Job sources must be local or income verified applicant can earn from living in this area.
- Military, you will need the last 2 LES and copy of orders.
- Self-employed, you will need to furnish the last two years’ tax returns, including 1099 and statement of current income. Also a copy of business license.
- Other income, such as retirement, AFDC, SDI or other income must have reliable and verifiable documentation.
- Photo ID is required for each applicant over the age of 18.
- Family size must be in compliance with the available unit per HUD guidelines
Applicant WILL BE DENIED for the following reasons.
- Falsification of application; Incomplete application; Applicant has had legal items in the last 24 months; Applicant has had tax liens in the last 24 months; Applicant has had outstanding debt to previous landlord(s) in the last 24 months as reported by the Credit Bureau; Applicant has had credit card, utility, loan (including car and mortgage), internet, cell phone carriers or cable/satellite tv debt in the past 24 months; Applicant’s Credit Score is less than 640. If applicants credit score is greater than or equal to 580 but less than 640, owners may or may not approve application and at a minimum a double deposit will be required; Applicant has serious misdemeanor or felony records matched in the last 10 year; There are exact name matches on the OFAC watch list.; Applicant has matches in the registered sex offender database; Applicant has name with DOB matches in the registered sex offender database; Applicant has verified eviction records in the past 36 month; Applicant has more than 2 verified eviction initial filings in the past 36 months; Applicant has more than 1 default and/or eviction notices in the past 26 months; Applicant has had eviction filed in the last 36 months; Applicant has had major adverse action records in the last 36 months; There are other names associated with the Applicant’s Social Security Number; Applicant has failed a Social Security Number fraud analysis; Poor rental history profile after verification from previous Landlord. Slow or non-payment of rent, a history of violence to persons or property and or history of poor or unsanitary housekeeping. History of unruly or destructive behavior by resident or resident’s household. Poor personal references. Lack of demonstrated ability to live independently
- Pets must be approved by the Property Owner and/or ProGo Realty. Two pet maximum- no exceptions. If a pet is allowed, there will be a minimum charge of a $350 pet deposit (50.00 non refundable) for the first pet and $300 pet deposit for the 2nd pet. Pets under 2 years of age or large pets may be at an additional deposit.
- Roomates must be able to qualify individually and MAY be considered with the owner’s permission and are subject to a written Roommate Agreement. A security deposit equal to 75% of the advertised security deposit, will be required from each roommate.
- Rent Full first month’s rent is due on or before occupancy date. If the lease date is on or after the 17th of the month, the prorated rent is also due.
- Pets Pets must be approved by the Property Owner and Property Owner’s Insurance Company. All pets must be vaccinated and photo provided.