Why Hire ProGo Realty and Property Management ?
The ProGo Realty Difference
- Florida has strict Landlord Tenant Laws. ProGo Realty and Property Management stays educated on regulations and industry standards. We are proud members of NARPM (National Association of Property Managers)
- We will do the dirty work! You won’t need to worry about getting a phone call in the middle of the night from a tenant with an issue. We will deal with the tenants so you can sit back and relax!
- ProGo Realty and Property Management has a great marketing team that will help make sure your rental property is seen by potential tenants.
- ProGo Realty property managers screen your tenants thoroughly through various searches. We verify employment, check credit history and previous landlords.
Professional Service with a Personal Touch
- ProGo Realty is a full-service Real Estate company specializing in Residential Real Estate and Residential Property Management.
- Our agents incorporate over 20 years of real estate experience.
- We take pride in assisting clients in Santa Rosa and Escambia County, Florida with all of their real estate and management needs!
- We are a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers as well as the Pensacola Association of Realtors.
- ProGo Realty agents are involved in the community through various organizations and they understand and know what is going on in this area
Inquire About Our Services
Milton Area Information
Milton was settled in the early 1800s as a small village centered on the lumber industry. The settlement was originally known as "Scratch Ankle", because of the briars and bramble that grew in the area. Another name was "Jernigan's Landing", after Benjamin Jernigan (died April 1847), who built a water-powered saw mill at what is now Locklin Lake between 1828 and 1830. Other names were "Lumberton", "Black Water" and "Hard Scrabble", but by 1839, it was being referred to as "Milltown". Milton was incorporated as a city in 1844, one year before the Territory of Florida joined the United States as the 27th state. Source From Wikipedia