ProGo Realty Application Criteria
To apply for a property with ProGo Realty and Property Management, please search for the property you are interested in on our Homes for Rent Page. Click on the "APPLY NOW" button for the property you are interested.
It is important for prospective applicants to be aware of any restrictions or rules that may apply to the properties they are considering before submitting an application. Homeowner associations (HOAs) often have specific guidelines and regulations that residents must adhere to, and these can vary from one neighborhood to another.
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS FOR A PROPERTY ARE PROCESSED AND TREATED EQUALLY AND FAIRLY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING LAW.
- Each person 18 years of age or older residing in the property must complete and sign the application.
- Each applicant must provide proof of identity with government issued photo ID.
- $50.00 non-refundable processing fee per applicant.
- Incomplete applications, as well as applicants with missing or false information, will not be considered.
- Roommates will be considered with a higher Security Deposit.
- Co/signers and Guarantors are not accepted.
- Credit Score of 600 or higher is required for rental homes. (Experian)
- • No late or non-payments within 24 months. No items in collections within 6 years.
- Any credit accounts locked by consumer, must be unlocked. An additional credit fee will be applied.
- N/A score will be automatically denied.
- No filed evictions within 10 years
- Applicants’ combined monthly income must be 3.5 times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Verifiable Income- Local income or verifiable remote income- Last 2 months paystubs, LES or job offer letter. If Income variable or commission based, the average of 12 month history.
- Alternate Income- self employed, retirement, AFDC, SDI or other alternate sources of income will be based on deposits. Link will be provided to applicants for further income/deposit verification.
- Inconsistent/Non-recurring and temporary income will not be considered.
- Long and short term rental income will be considered at 50% value.
- Business Existence and Stability: The tenant should demonstrate that their business has been operating in the local area for a minimum of 12 months.
RENTAL HISTORY VERIFICATION PROCESS
- All applicants must provide 4 years of verifiable residential history.
- We use LandLord Verification™ Online, a third-party vendor, which you can access through our portal at www.landlordv.com/ProGoRealty
- There is a $11.00 fee for up to 3 landlord references.
- Pets are accepted on a case by case basis.
- We use Petscreening.com, a third-party vendor, which you can access through our portal at https://www.petscreening.com/referral/PZ0SCE0qIVDH
- There is a $20.00 registration fee per animal. ProGo has a 2 pet maximum.
- Some breeds are not accepted by Insurance Companies. List non acceptable breeds. Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiff, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Black Mouth Cur, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Belgian Malinois and Boxers. This list is a general guideline and may or may not include all the current restricted breeds. Further approval will be at the sole discretion of the property management company.
- Monthly pet rent is determined by Petscreening.com paw score, age and breed.
- Pets under 2 years are not accepted.
- Assistance animals are welcome with proper documentation and registration through Petscreening.com at no charge.
List non acceptable breeds.
Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiff, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Black Mouth Cur, Rhodesian Ridgebacks and Boxers. This list is a general guideline and may or may not include all the current restricted breeds. Further approval will be at the sole discretion of the property management company.
TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Required for all approved applicants
- Upon approval applicants will have 24 hours to sign lease and 48 hours to pay all charges
- A property can only be held 14 days following application approval.
- Until the lease is generated and signed, we cannot guarantee any specific move-in date
- No leases shall begin on Sundays or Mondays.
- Rental Criteria applies to all rental properties, only need to apply once. Your application can be transferred to another available rental if it has not been denied previously.