ProGo Rental Criteria
CREDIT - Experian.
- Credit Score 600 and above.
- No late payments for (debt services, utilities, rent, etc. within 24 months.
- Locked credit accounts will have to unlocked by the consumer and additional application fee will be required. Experian charges to gain access to credit again.
- N/A score will be denied.
- No filed evictions or judgments against tenant.
ID - Valid government issued photo ID required.
INCOME - All income sources must haveverifiable documentation.; income must be 3.5 times the rent.
- Employees, you will need either the last 2 months of pay stubs or a letter from employer stating starting date and wage and last year’s W2. Job sources must be local or verified that applicant can earn from living in this area.
- Military, you will need the last 2 LES.
- Self-employed, you will need to furnish the last two years’ tax returns, including 1099 and statement of current income. Also a copy of business license.
- Other income, such as retirement, AFDC, SDI or other income must have reliable and verifiable documentation.
- Bank Deposit slips and Bank statements will not be accepted for verification of income.
LANDLORD REFERENCES - you will need to provide 5 years of accurate landlord references (note: per FACTA Identity Theft regulations, we report false landlord references to credit bureaus and local law authorities)
PETS- If you have pets, Click on the Pet
Application link https://www.petscreening.com/referral/PZ0SCE0qIVDH
Registration is required for all animal owners. Registration requires all animals to upload current vaccination records and photos. ProGo has a two pet maximum. Completing registration does NOT insure pets will be accepted by owner and owner’s insurance company. Monthly Pet fees range from 25.00 to 35.00 for one pet and additional 15.00 to 25.00 for 2nd pet.
Some breeds are not accepted by Owner’s Insurance companies Non acceptable breeds. Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids, Mastiff, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, and Boxers. This list is a general guideline and may or may not include all the current restricted breeds. Further approval will be at the sole discretion of the property management company.
TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE is required for all Leases and Lease Renewals.
TIME FRAME- No rental property will be held vacant for more than two(2) weeks.
WHAT IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ON THE SAME PROPERTY?
We will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. We follow up with all approved and back-up applicants until a lease is signed and funded.
IS THE APPLICATION FEE REFUNDABLE?
All applications are Non-Refundable. In order to evaluate the various applications it is necessary for ProGo Realty to expend time and cost in credit reports, criminal reports, and other administrative costs. If your application is approvable, but not the approved one for the property for which you are applying, you may consider applying for other available properties that we may have, without payment of an additional application fee.