ProGo Rental Criteria
CREDIT - Experian.
- Credit Score 640 and above.
- No late payments for car loans, rent,utilities etc. within 18 months.
- Credit Scores between 580 and 640 – May beaccepted with additional deposit. Nolate payments within 18 months.
- No filed evictions or judgements againsttenant.
ID - Valid government issued photo ID required.
INCOME - All income sources must haveverifiable documentation.; income must be 3.5 times the rent.
- Employees, you will needeither the last 2 months of pay stubs or a letter from employer stating starting dateand wage or last year’s W2. Job sources must be local or verified that applicantcan earn from living in this area.
- Military, you will needthe last 2 LES.
- Self-employed, you willneed to furnish the last two years’ tax returns, including 1099 and statementof current income. Also a copy of business license.
- Other income, such asretirement, AFDC, SDI or other income must have reliable and verifiabledocumentation. Bank Deposit slips andBank statements will not work.
LANDLORD REFERENCES - you will need to provide 5 years of accuratelandlord references (note: per FACTA Identity Theft regulations, we reportfalse landlord references to credit bureaus and local law authorities) PETS If you have pets, Click on the Pet Application link https://www.petscreening.com/referral/PZ0SCE0qIVDH This registration is required for all animal owners. Registration requires allanimals to upload current vaccination records and photos. ProGo has a two petmaximum. Completing registration does NOT insure pets will be accepted by ownerand owner’s insurance company. Pet Deposits range from $300 to $500 per animalsbased on age, size and type. Some breeds are not accepted by Owner’s Insurancecompanies Non acceptable breeds. Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, GermanShepherds, Presa Canarios, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Wolf-hybrids,Mastiff, Cane Corsos, Great Danes, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, andBoxers. This list is a general guidelineand may or may not include all the current restricted breeds. Further approval will be at the sole discretionof the property management company. TENANTLIABILITY INSURANCE is required for all Leases and Lease Renewals.
WHAT WOULD CAUSE AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE?
If we find evictions, unpaid balances due tolandlords, credit score beneath 580, insufficient income, unsatisfactoryreferences and recent or non-discharged bankruptcies. Unqualified occupants,pets and/or vehicles can also be a reason for decline. Felonies of illegalmanufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years,felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction ofproperty for example, “arson”, within the last 7 Years, or sexual relatedoffenses for any time period.
IF MY CREDIT ISN'T PERFECT, CAN I STILL BE APPROVED?
Clients with good credit / income / references will be approved at the security deposit amount published in the listing. Those withcredit score between 580 and 640 might be approved at up to a double securitydeposit.
WHAT IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ON THE SAMEPROPERTY?
We will process all applications for consideration asto what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may notnecessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than oneapplicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved.Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will acceptthe best application, which may not necessarily be the first applicationreceived. We follow up with all approved and back-up applicants until a leaseis signed and funded.
IS THE APPLICATION FEE REFUNDABLE?
All applications are Non-Refundable. In order to evaluate the various applicationsit is necessary for ProGo Realty to expend time and cost in credit reports,criminal reports, and other administrative costs. If your application isapprovable, but not the approved one for the property for which you areapplying, you may consider applying for other available properties that we mayhave, without payment of an additional application fee.