Why Hire ProGo Realty and Property Management ?
The ProGo Realty Difference
- Florida has strict Landlord Tenant Laws. ProGo Realty and Property Management stays educated on regulations and industry standards. We are proud members of NARPM (National Association of Property Managers)
- We will do the dirty work! You won’t need to worry about getting a phone call in the middle of the night from a tenant with an issue. We will deal with the tenants so you can sit back and relax!
- ProGo Realty and Property Management has a great marketing team that will help make sure your rental property is seen by potential tenants.
- ProGo Realty property managers screen your tenants thoroughly through various searches. We verify employment, check credit history and previous landlords.
Professional Service with a Personal Touch
- ProGo Realty is a full-service Real Estate company specializing in Residential Real Estate and Residential Property Management.
- Our agents incorporate over 20 years of real estate experience.
- We take pride in assisting clients in Santa Rosa and Escambia County, Florida with all of their real estate and management needs!
- We are a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers as well as the Pensacola Association of Realtors.
- ProGo Realty agents are involved in the community through various organizations and they understand and know what is going on in this area
Inquire About Our Services
Pace Area Information
Pace is named after James G. Pace, who owned large lumber, paper and turpentine productions that operated in the Pace area and throughout the southeast. Originally just a strip of land north of Floridatown, by the 1912 census, the area was known as Pace. Afterward, Pace's growth was slow, and it remained a small, rural community throughout the last half of the twentieth century. Despite local efforts, incorporation failed at least once and has not been re-attempted recently. Within the last decade, however, growth has increased and Pace has become more suburban, surpassing its predecessors Floridatown and Pea Ridge in population, commercial activity and notoriety. Source From Wikipedia