All Maintenance issues can be submitted through your Tenant Portal.
If it is an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call 850-910-4300 extension 2.
If this is a life threatening Emergency call 911 immediately.
Reminder Tenants are responsible for any sewer backup. You will be charged for AC repair if it is found out the drain line is clogged.
Submit Request Thru Form
Simply fill out the form to the right and we will address your maintenance issue. If it is an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call (850) 483-1234.
If this is a life threatening emergency call 911 immediately.
***residents are responsible for stopping any further damage from occurring, if possible***
Maintenance VS. Emergency
An emergency is anything defined as life-threatening. Some maintenance issues may be uncomfortable and inconvenient but they are not considered to be an emergency.
Anything relating to the property under the lease that is threating to life, health, or the property. Fire (call 911), flood, sewage back ups, gas odors (call the gas company immediately), broken water pipes, tree falling on house.
The following are NOT emergencies+
- Refrigerator not working
- Being locked out of the house
- Power or gas off
- Oven not working
- Hot water heater not working
- All air conditioning and HVAC maintenance requests are NOT considered a maintenance emergency, according to Florida Statues of habitability. While we understand it may cause some discomfort, we will address these requests promptly, during our normal business hours.
These issues may be inconvenient, uncomfortable, and aggravating but they are NOT an emergency. ProGo Realty is not liable for loss of food caused by appliance break down or for damaged belongs due to water leaks. Please refer back to your Renters insurance for coverage for loss and damaged items.
Time is of the Essence. Contractors work during normal business hours and weeks. After hour charges will be the responsibility of the tenants.
Tenant Caused Maintenance and or Damages+
- Damages caused by abuse or misuse will be charged to the Tenants. We rely on the contractors to tell us what caused the problem.
- If there is a sewer back up or clog due to items dropped or used in the toilet or drains, the cost of the plumber to snake the line will be the Tenant’s responsibility (minimum $150.00). Unless the contractor states it is an “function of the house” that caused the problem, the will be fully responsible. See Minor Repair addendum. All repairs have to be completed by a licensed and insured contractor. Tenants are not to fix broken or damaged items themselves.
- Filters, light bulbs, are items covered by the Tenant through the Minor Repairs Addendum. Please email ProGo Realty for more details on what is and is not covered.
- Minor leak that can be shut off, power outage (call electric company), losing your keys or mailbox key, gutters need to be cleaned (unless it is causing a leak), dishwasher not working, etc.
- If there is a fire please call 911. If there is a gas leak or you smell gas please also call the gas company.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal items due to maintenance issues; you should have renter’s insurance to cover these particular cases.
- Each maintenance issue depends on the severity when it comes to maintenance time. More urgent repairs will be taken care of first and less urgent repairs second. We will always do our best to get all repairs done in a timely fashion!
- However, any maintenance issues that were caused by something on your behalf, you will be responsible for payment on such issues. For example, if the toilet clogs due to you flushing something down it, you are responsible for the repair costs not the landlord.