You’ve decided that you want to rent out your home – so how does it work?
- Meet, discuss, and interview with the Broker and/or Listing agent(s). Review the management agreement and additional paperwork. Walk the house and go over Owner specific items to the property and “Tenant Proof” items. Discuss how to make the home Rent Ready.
- Need and Appointment? Please fill out the information below.
- Complete and sign all paperwork and turn in minimum 2 keys to ProGo Realty.
- Once Owner has moved out, the leasing agent will visit the property and do a walk-through to ensure that it is “rental ready”. If there are no safety or maintenance issues your property manager/leasing agent will take pictures to begin marketing the property to find a tenant (if you do not already have one).
- Your leasing agent will show the property to all prospective clients. The Broker reviews and approves or denies Tenants based on written qualification criteria.
- Once a tenant has been selected, ProGo Realty will collect the Security deposit, Pet Deposit (if any) and 1st month’s rent.
- Before the Move-in date, ProGo Realty conducts a complete Move In Inspection with over 400 plus photos and written documentation of the condition of the house.
- ProGo Realty Property Management will manage the property- collect rent, monitor the property and deal with all of the day-to-day issues.
- ProGo Realty conducts bi-annual walks, typically on the 3rd and 9th month of the Tenant’s tenancy.
- 60 days prior to the end of the lease period the manager will contact the tenant to see if they would like to renew their lease. If they do not want to renew their lease, the property manager will begin getting the property ready to be placed back on the market to find a new tenant.
- Your property manager will coordinate a move-out date with the tenants and do a final move-out inspection to ensure that the property has been returned to its original condition. If it has not, your manager will coordinate any maintenance issues that need to be addressed before a new tenant is placed into the property.