Landlord Rescue Program
The tenant has not paid the rent in months, your property may be trashed, and you haven’t had to deal with evicting a tenant before. We can help!
An eviction in Florida can be very expensive, very tedious in dealing with legal issues and you’ll still be stuck with a lot of work when the tenant is evicted.
ProGo Realty and Property Management has experience in “recusing” landlords from tenants who aren’t paying their rent. We will immediately begin reaching out to your tenant in and effort to collect the debt owed. If the tenant refuses to cooperate with us, we will initial legal proceedings to get them to pay or vacate the premises.
- We will get your tenant to start paying rent or negotiate terms to vacate.
- All efforts will be made to get an updated lease agreement. We will set clear expectations with the tenant, keeping the process stress free and saving money.
- If the tenant is uncooperative, we will post notices and begin the eviction process.
- Post notices to vacate and begin the eviction process
- Follow through with an eviction to remove the defaulting tenant
- Clean up the property and get it rent ready at owner expense
- Advertise the property for rent- Screen applicants
- Place a new tenant in the home using our qualified procedures
- Offer an owner Eviction Assurance for future tenants
How much does your landlord rescue service cost? The cost for this service is a flat fee of $500.00 plus expenses for an eviction if it becomes necessary. After a management agreement is signed, we will engage services on your behalf to pursue collections from a non-paying tenant, or to start the eviction. Expenses for a simple eviction run from 400 to $900.00 depending on how quickly the tenant vacated.
In addition to a property management agreement, the owner agrees to participate in the Landlord Rescue program by allowing ProGo Realty and Property Management to represent them in negotiation to correct or remove the current tenant. Owner agrees to pay $400.00 for the Landlord Rescue program in addition to signing a property management agreement.